This is what I’m doing this year. It is so cute I can’t even stand it!
The next idea comes from none other than Martha Stewart. (I usually try to avoid Miss Martha because she’s too perfect and complicated, however, this one is easy enough, even for me.)
- Pick up some of your dad’s favorite treats
- Print out these labels here and attach them to the treats
- Put them all in a cute basket
And last, but certainly not least, there’s a whole collection of cute Father’s Day candy wrapper ideas over at The Red Polka Dot.
***Here’s an update…I made the 6-pack soda gift and I thought I should add my 2 cents worth.
- First of all, there is no need to spray paint the inside of the drink carton. The cardboard inside looks just as good as the spray painted inside.
- Also, I decided to keep three of the bottles as soda, after all, dad’s going to need a drink with all those yummy snacks.
Make this Father’s Day a great one!
Filed under: Get Crafty, Headline, 10mg prednisone, http://www.dubliner.se/init.php/free-online-dating-reviews-2012/ · Tags: Father's Day, father's day candy wrappers, father's day soda bottle idea, fun father's day ideas, Martha Stewart, retro father's day labels