It’s Thursday, so that means it’s once again cheater recipe time.
So what’s a “Cheater” recipe?
It’s a way to end up with a delicious home cooked meal, side dish or dessert without spending lots of time to get there.
This week’s cheater recipe…
in a Snap
- 1 pkg. jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- frozen Italian meatballs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain carefully and rinse in cold water.
2. Place 1/2 cup sauce in greased 9×13 pan.
3. Place a meatball in each shell and put in pan. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes until bubbly.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Menu Monday 7/12/10 (momcooks.net)
- Healthy whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce (thismamacooks.com)
- thing I like to cook: Simply Recipe’s Meatballs with Ricotta (notmartha.org)
Filed under: Headline, Kate's Escapades, is my smart phone tapped australia · Tags: better home magazine, coffee break, coffeebreak, dinner, easy dinner recipes, easy pasta recipes, easy stuffed shells, food, Pasta, recipes