http://www.manscape.co.uk/It’s Thursday, so that means it’s once again cheater recipe time.
So what’s a “Cheater” recipe?
It’s a way to end up with a delicious home cooked meal, side dish or dessert without spending lots of time to get there.
This week’s cheater recipe…
So easy you won’t believe it S’Mores
To go along with my http://www.mrwallysbarbershop.nl/mobile-spy-error/ and Campfire Ham Packets posts last week, I thought I’d give you a fast and easy S’Mores recipe to help you feed the troops with a minimum of prep time and work.
- 1 package of marshmallows
- 1 pkg. of chocolate covered graham cookies
2. Spray baking pan with cooking spray and pour in bag of marshmallows.
3. Bake marshmallows for 5 minutes, then turn oven to broil and broil for about 20 seconds or until golden brown. They burn quickly so watch them carefully. I know this because I burned the first batch.)
4. Dip cookies in melted marshmallows and enjoy!
See, I told you this one was easy! What do you think, Liz? Could you handle this one?
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 Best S’mores Recipes (bettyconfidential.com)
- Giveaway – Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bars (momblognetwork.com)
- Fire-Free S’more Rice Krispie Treat Recipe (meckmom.com)