http://www.manscape.co.uk/It’s Thursday, so that means it’s once again cheater recipe time.
So what’s a “Cheater” recipe?
It’s a way to end up with a delicious home cooked meal, side dish or dessert without spending lots of time to get there.
This week’s cheater recipe…
So easy you won’t believe it S’Mores
- 1 package of marshmallows
- 1 pkg. of chocolate covered graham cookies
2. Spray baking pan with cooking spray and pour in bag of marshmallows.
3. Bake marshmallows for 5 minutes, then turn oven to broil and broil for about 20 seconds or until golden brown. They burn quickly so watch them carefully. I know this because I burned the first batch.)
4. Dip cookies in melted marshmallows and enjoy!
See, I told you this one was easy! What do you think, Liz? Could you handle this one?
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 Best S’mores Recipes (bettyconfidential.com)
- Giveaway – Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bars (momblognetwork.com)
- Fire-Free S’more Rice Krispie Treat Recipe (meckmom.com)