It’s Thursday, so that means it’s once again cheater recipe time.So what’s a “Cheater” recipe?
It’s a way to end up with a delicious home cooked meal, side dish or dessert without spending lots of time to get there.
This week’s cheater recipe…
Restaurant Style Steak Fries
- 28 oz. bag of frozen steak fries
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1.Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Line baking sheet with foil. (Makes for easier clean-up). Bake steak fries (without the topping mixture) for 15 minutes.
3. Combine the cheese, seasoning and salt.
4. Sprinkle over potatoes and mix gently.
5. Bake 4 – 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and crisp.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Unique French Fries Recipe (notecook.com)
- 7 Healthy, Hearty Sandwich Recipes (lifescript.com)
- Great chicken fried steaks can be found on the South Side (mysanantonio.com)