It’s Thursday, so that means it’s once again cheater recipe time.
So what’s a “Cheater” recipe?
It’s a way to end up with a delicious home cooked meal, side dish or dessert without spending lots of time to get there.
This week’s cheater recipe…
Hot Fudge Cola Cake
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 can cola soda
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Microwave Hot Fudge Topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and cola in large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Cool and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and your favorite hot fudge topping.
Related articles by Zemanta
Filed under: Headline, http://www.naghaashi.com/ · Tags: better home magazine, coffee break, coffeebreak, cola cake, easy cake recipes, easy dessert recipes, food, hot fudge cola cake, meals, motherhood, recipes