This week’s cheater recipe…
Chicken Taco Soup
So ridiculously easy, and so unbelievably delicious!
- 1 can corn
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 pkg. cooked diced chicken
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. ranch mix
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- diced onion
1. Open all the canned ingredients and dump them into the pot…UNDRAINED.
2. Add the package of diced, pre-cooked chicken.
3. Add taco seasoning packet and ranch mix packet.
4. Add diced onion.
5. Stir it all up and let cook on low for 2 – 3 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream and grated cheese.
Related articles by Zemanta
- National Tortilla Chip Day 2010: DETAILS, History, How To Celebrate (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Seeking simple recipes for college students (pbpulse.com)
- Wrap up a versatile dinner quickly with baked burritos (pbpulse.com)
- Recipe: Chicken, Cheese and Brown Rice Burritos (seattletimes.nwsource.com)