Who doesn’t love the deliciousness of Oreos? And what’s more yummy than a cupcake? How about mixing the two together to make one scrumptious treat…Oreo Cupcakes. Here’s the recipe.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 18 – 24 whole Oreo cookies
Mix together cake mix, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
Place a spoonful of batter in bottom of paper liner. Place a WHOLE Oreo on the spoonful of batter, lying flat.
Fill with more batter until 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 for 15 – 18 minutes. Cool completely.
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 – 4 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 crumbled Oreos (regular size, not mini)
- mini Oreos
Place butter in mixing bowl. Beat until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp. milk, and vanilla. Beat frosting on slow, increasing speed until frosting is creamy. Add more milk if frosting is too thick. Stir in crushed Oreos. Frost generously. Add a mini Oreo to top.
- How-To: Homemade Oreos (craftzine.com)
- Oreo Cheesecake (mamasbagoftricks.blogspot.com)
- chaz2b: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe (beckybakes.net)
- 14 Valentine’s Day Desserts That Hit the (Sweet) Spot (wisebread.com)