Nothing hits the spot on a cold December day better than a nice hot bowl of super easy and super delicious crock pot chili. This week I decided to mix it up a little bit and try something new…White Chicken Chili. It was a hit with the troops. Give it a try, your family will thank you.
White Chicken Chili
(for 8 servings)
- 3 15-oz. cans Great Northern Beans, drained
- 8 oz. cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 41/2-oz. can chopped green chilies (Oops! Left them out of the photo.)
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- White Chicken Chili seasoning packet
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream and cheese in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours, or High for 4-5 hours.
- Spoon into bowls and top with shredded cheese and sour cream.
That’s it. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, check out our new cookbook…