Coffee Break with Liz and Kate » Get Crafty, 5 why problem solving, http://artsdecarrer.cat/problem-solving-in-math-for-grade-6/, http://www.cafecafegames.com/index.php/purchase-phentermine-online-uk/ » free phone number tracker with name
The big day is almost here, but never fear, I have a few more fun, inexpensive and simple ideas for Valentine’s Day. First of all, I found a really cool site called Match the Memory (www.matchthememory.com) It’s a site that lets you make your own match game by uploading your own pictures and captions. You can completely personalize a match game for your someone special, and then send them the link to play their own game. This one is great for kids, parents, spouses, boyfriends/girlfriends, best friends, or anyone else you’d like to treat to this fun Valentine surprise.
I made a game for you to play using photos from Kate’s Adventures. Go ahead and try it out.
See if you like it, then sign up for your own free account and start creating a game.
I also found two cute Valentine’s Day card ideas, courtesy of Family Fun Magazine
- Scrapbooking paper or card stock
- For each Valentine Flower, cut three heart-shaped petals, two leaves, and two flower centers from scrapbooking paper or card stock.
- Poke a small hole in each heart petal, leaves and flower center. Crease the petals and slide onto lollipop stem in this order, flower centers, heart petals, leaves.
- Tape the bottom to secure. Write messages on leaves.
- Sticks of gum
- Licorice strings
- Construction paper
- Heart stickers
- Place two pieces of string licorice between two sticks of gum, taping the top and bottom closed to secure the antennae in place.
- Next, cut two heart-shaped wings from construction paper, write your valentine message on them, and secure them to the top stick of gum with a heart sticker. Add other stickers to give personality to your butterfly.
- Easy, Personalized Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids (apartmentguide.com)
- Valentine’s Day Etiquette: Dos and Don’ts (education.com)
- DIY Valentine’s Day Gift: Candy Jars (fitnessandfeta.com)
Filed under: Get Crafty, 5 why problem solving, http://artsdecarrer.cat/problem-solving-in-math-for-grade-6/, http://www.cafecafegames.com/index.php/purchase-phentermine-online-uk/ · Tags: better home magazine, coffee break, coffeebreak, make your own match game, match game, valentines day cards, valentines day crafts, valentines day ideas, valentines day ideas for kids