Hooray for Halloween!
I love Halloween. Today for you Coffee Break readers, I have two fun Halloween recipe ideas using refrigerated crescent roll dough and refrigerated breadstick dough. Couldn’t be simpler. And oh so cute! Impress your family with these simple and fun ideas.
If you missed last week’s recipe for Creepy Eyeball Treats, check them out.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
1 package crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
32 turkey pepperoni slices cut in half
3 to 4 salami sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
2 cups pizza or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough. Shape each piece into a long triangle.Place 1 salami stick piece along base of each dough triangle. Partially roll up dough to cover salami and create brim of hat.
- Place 4 pepperoni halves on top part of each hat.
- Place on ungreased nonstick baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown at edges.
- Warm sauce in microwave. Serve witches hats with warm sauce for dipping.
1 package (10.6 ounces) refrigerated breadstick dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough and divide along perforations. For each broomstick, shape breadstick into 8X1-1/2-inch strip; twist one end for handle. Cut 5 or 6 slits (2 inches long) into opposite end; separate dough at slits for straw.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets and bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Be sure to check out these other Liz and Kate Halloween ideas:
- Halloween Month: Creepy Eyeball Treats & Monster Mash
- Halloween Month: Disgusting Deviled Egg Eyeballs & Toads in a Blanket
- Disgusting Worm Salad
- How to make Disneyland Gourmet Caramel Apples
Enjoy your Coffee Break!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!