I’ll be the first to admit, that when it comes to celebrating Halloween, I am just a BIG KID. I absolutely L-O-V-E Halloween. Really, what other chance does a grown, sane adult get to dress up as anything she wants and parade around town as if she hasn’t a care in the world?
On the morning of Halloween I dress up in my costume and wear it the whole entire day…to the store, to school, out for some nutritious fast food as an appetizer before the main course, which is of course, candy.
So every Thursday this month I will be bringing you fun Halloween ideas.
First off check out this funnier-than-it- should-be video of Liz, Kate, Brad, Johnny & Christian doing the Monster Mash…and then make your own.
Just click here ↓
And now for some Creepy Eyeball Treats
These scary-good Halloween treats, prepared and eaten on the same fork, begin with a doughnut hole dunked in white chocolate.
Creepy Eyeball Treats
- 2 (11 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 12 doughnut holes
- milk chocolate chips
- tube of red decorator frosting
- plastic forks
1. To coat a dozen doughnut holes, melt the white chocolate chips over low heat (and keep the chocolate warm while you work). With a fork, spear each doughnut hole and submerge it in the melted chocolate to coat it, then gently tap off any excess.
2. Stick a semisweet chocolate chip with its point cut off onto each doughnut hole, cut end first. Place the forks (handle side down) in a mug and allow the chocolate coating to harden.
3. Use a tube of red decorator frosting to add squiggly veins radiating out from the pupils.
Be sure to check out these other Lix and Kate Halloween ideas:
- Halloween Month: Creepy Eyeball Treats & Monster Mash
- Halloween Month: Witches Hats & Breadstick Broomsticks
- Halloween Month: Disgusting Deviled Egg Eyeballs & Toads in a Blanket
- Disgusting Worm Salad
- How to make Disneyland Gourmet Caramel Apples
- Halloween Month: It’s All About the Pumpkin
Enjoy your Coffee Break!