It’s been a while since Kate’s been on an adventure. It’s high time I found something exciting to do, I guess, so here it is…
Kate Goes on a Quest for a New Moon Mall Tour VIP Wristband
It seems that Summit Entertainment has decided to stir the New Moon frenzy with a 15 city New Moon Mall Tour, complete with cast members, bands from the New Moon Soundtrack, and Q & A sessions. When my friend Whitney told me that The Fashion Place Mall in Salt Lake City was stop # 14 on the tour, I decided as a true Twilight Saga lover, this event was a must.
Of course, there was a catch, and it involved spending the night at the mall on the cold, hard, tile floor (I am much too old for such nonsense)
AND shopping at Nordstrom (definitely not too old for this nonsense).
In order to be one of the lucky few (only 75 to be exact) to get a VIP wristband to attend the New Moon Mall Tour, we had to be at the mall at 11:30 pm on Halloween Eve, survive the night, and then at 8 am the next morning we would receive a shopping pass allowing us into Nordstrom to spend $75. We then had to show the receipt to a customer service rep who then handed us our New Moon Tour VIP passes.
As you can see, we were lucky enough to get our VIP passes, and now we wait for Nov. 14 to roll around for the big event… which includes:
An hour long meet and greet for the 75 VIP Guests with…Edi Gathegi and Jamie Campbell Bower.
generic ambien prices as Laurent
Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius
Professional photos taken of the guests (that’s me) with the celebs
A concert by Anya Marina who sings Satellite Heart from the New Moon Soundtrack
A VIP pass to a pre-release showing of New Moon for the night before the official release
A Q & A session with the celebs
Here’s a list of the New Moon Mall Tour locations.
- November 6 – Hollywood & Highland Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- November 8 – Park Meadows (Denver, CO)
- November 9 – Natick Collection (Boston, MA)
- November 9 -Mall Location TBD (Chicago, IL)
- November 9 – Fair Oaks Mall (Washington, DC)
- November 10 – Houston Galleria (Houston, TX)
- November 11 – Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN)
- November 11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA)
- November 11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)
- November 12 – Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- November 12 – Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA)
- November 13 – Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
- November 13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)
- November 14 – Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT)
- November 19 – Times Square (New York, NY)
So stay tuned for Kate’s real adventure, The New Moon Mall Tour, on Nov. 14!
Check out Kate’s other Adventures:
Enjoy your Coffee Break!
*Enter a comment at the bottom of this or any other post, and be automatically entered in this week’s giveaway!