Can you believe Christmas is less than 40 days away? Me, either. Where does the time go? Anywho, today we kick off the craftdown with a super simple dirt-cheap craft: beverage coasters. A great gift for neighbors or teachers or anyone who doesn’t like water rings on their furniture (that would be most of us, wouldn’t it?). They’re so easy and inexpensive that you can make multiple sets for all seasons, too!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Basic 4-inch white ceramic tiles (available at Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc. I got mine for a whopping 6 cents each.)
- Scrapbooking paper
- ModPodge or glue/water mix
How to make ‘em:
- Cut out four-inch squares from the scrapbook paper and felt.
- Brush generous amount of ModPodge onto front of tile
- Position paper on tile, and cover with 2-3 coats of ModPodge, allowing each coat to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Using hot glue or all purpose glue, attach the felt to the bottoms of each coaster.
Who can say simple?
Gift presentation idea: stack the coasters and tie together with a nice bow.
As simple and quick as these are, there’s still time to make Thanksgiving-themed coasters for each guest at the dinner table, too. Let us know what you think of this idea – and don’t forget to send us your favorite crafts, recipes and decorative ideas! Just email email@example.com
Filed under: Get Crafty, link, iphone spy software how to detect, http://ergoarena.pl/ · Tags: coasters, coffee break with liz and kate, crafts, easy coasters with scrapbook paper, holidays, how to make ceramic tile coasters