With the 4th of July just around the corner, it’s time to start planning for the big day of celebration. There are parades to attend, fireworks to watch, picnics to plan, desserts to make. Here’s one that’s easy to make, looks and tastes delicious, and uses some of my favorite summer fruits – fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Here’s my recipe for a strawberry and blueberry trifle, made in individual serving dishes for that extra cuteness factor.
- store bought angel food cake
- fresh strawberries
- fresh blueberries
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 small boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 4 cups of milk
- whipped topping
Mix pudding according to directions and refrigerate for 5 min. Cut angel food into bite-sized pieces. Layer the pudding, fruit and cake pieces into each cup. Add whipped topping and and fresh fruit to top you’re all set to go with a delicious, easy and pretty dessert.
- How-To: Homemade Blueberry Pie Ice Cream (craftzine.com)
- Eclaire Cake ~ Tasty Tuesday (planetpookie.com)
- Overnight Banana Cherry Pudding (blogher.com)
- Microwaved strawberry sponge pudding (inpursuitoffood.wordpress.com)
- Tutorial: Patriotic Poke Cake (frugalupstate.com)
- Some Fourth of July fun (made really easy) – Liz’s rave (coffeebreakwithlizandkate.com)
Filed under: Headline, outline for research paper on racism, http://chatlakozz.hu/ · Tags: 4th of july desserts, better home magazine, coffeebreak, food, independence dessert, patriotic dessert, strawberry blueberry dessert, strawberry blueberry trifle