This simple and inexpensive idea is sure to keep the kids, or grandkids, busy for at least long enough so you can whip up a delicious treat, catch up on a DVRed episode of your favorite reality show, or maybe flip through that Entertainment Weekly that’s calling your name.
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup grease cutting dish Soap – (Palmolive, Ajax, Joy, Dawn…)
- 1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup (this takes the place of glycerine, which you probably don’t have)
- container – plastic tub, gallon jug
Just mix all the ingredients together and store in container.
Now that you’ve got the bubbles made, what do you do with them?
*How about some pipe cleaner bubble wands? You can just make a simple circle, or if you’re feeling creative, use some cookie cutters to mold the pipe cleaners into fun shapes.
*Something that also works great for bubble blowing is a NEW cheap-o dollar store fly swatter. You’ll get tons of tiny bubbles.
Want to know more about bubbles than anyone should ever really know? Check out this site…
- Infused Water – Kate’s Escapades (coffeebreakwithlizandkate.com)
- Bubble Fun (zoomyummy.com)
- Bubble blowers (itskatherinec.wordpress.com)
- Guess the Celebrity Bride – Kate’s Escapades (coffeebreakwithlizandkate.com)
- Glowing Gastronomic Bubbles – These Tekno Bubbles Will Illuminate Your Nightlife (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Make Your Own Bubble Wand (whileshenaps.typepad.com)